1.07.2013

THREADS - EARTHY GEOMETRIC

This is two outfits in one posts.  Sheinside sent me this super cuddly snuggly sweater... It is the most crazy cuddle sweater ever, Im serious.  Im actually wearing it right now, just the sweater, while drinking my coffee.  It could almost be like a winter robe...  I love the colors and patterns too, so that is just an added bonus. 

When I put this next outfit together the other day, I really thought I was going to wear this sweater out... but it ended up being just a tad too much and too warm... so I switched sweaters... I thought I'd show the option of both so I photographed both for you! 

Now here is the outfit with another sweater... very similar colors and patterns.  It was just more suitable for our events for that day.  Im kind of a layering fool at times, I know.. I cant help myself.
<<< outfit details >>>
sweater no. 1 // c/o sheinside
sweater no.2 // f21
feather shirt // gifted (xmas gift from rain)
layering vest // obella organics
leggings // f21
socks // target
boots // blowfish
scarf // gifted (xmas gift from my aunt)

post signature
 
Share

14 comments:

  1. Its freezing here today, that looks like the perfect cosy outfit I wish I was wearing :)

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I'm in love with that super snuggly cuddly sweater :)

    MacK @ SoulMakes Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second outfit!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the layering, it looks super comfy.
    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have such a Mori Girl fashion style and I LOVE IT!!! That sweater does look super cuddly and warm. WANT! I also love the Blowfish boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cosy! Love your boots :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the second outfit! The layering is just perfect.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this might be my favorite outfit of yours so far! You look absolutely beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous style! I imagine you wearing it on a balcony drinking hot cocoa whilst it snows outside. Bliss.

    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am living vicariously through you in that first sweater! Sooo warm!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. both versions of this outfit are a big like! well you know the saying about weather, if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes, it'll change. that's why layers are a good idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your love for layers would work out rather well here in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!