12.09.2012

THREADS - PLUM & ORANGE

outfit details:  hat - target // sheer dress - UO // purple slip - lune vintage // boots c/o bcfootwear // sweater + 3 stone ring + cuff bracelet - f21 // purse - christi jay // necklace - spiral drift // black stone ring - gifted from spirit y sol

What I wore on our little date around our town the other night for the christmas lighting.  We were a little disappointed with the outcome of people.  In years past the streets of our town are just flooded with people, but not that we saw this year.  Unless we just showed up at the wrong time.  But we still enjoyed a night out with each other.  I'm a bit obsessed with this hat I found at Target.  Ive worn it about 10 times since I got it just a few shorts weeks ago.  I'm becoming more and more a hat person, where as I used to just feel so silly in them.  They are starting to feel really normal on my head, and I like that!  And is that moon necklace not just amazing??  Yes, its no secret that Spiral Drift is my favorite jewelry designer... Love love love. 

I've been up since 4:30 this morning.  I'm already wanting a nap and its only 9:30, yikes!  This day shall be interesting.  I have some custom orders Ill be working on, as well as other shop orders.  We are getting closer and closer to christmas, so if your wanting to order something to arrive in time, please make sure to order soon.  For those of you who follow my fanpage on facebook, there might be a secret discount code for you ;)  It only lasts for one more day!

I think I need to go make myself a yummy breakfast and wake up!  Have a great day!

post signature
 
Share

12 comments:

  1. Cutest outfit ever. I covet your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your outfit is so pretty but what really caught my eye is your purse. It's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I really love the bohemian look! And those boots are great.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty outfit! Love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just so pretty :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this outfit is perfect... i really love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Artfully layered! Inspiring.


    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous holiday giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit Laura, the layers are beautiful & the jewellery sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send me your hat and your boots! Juuuuuuust keeding...kind of ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. laura, you remind me again, why i like your style. that hat makes me want to go to target.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! Your boots are awesome, and I have the same hat :)

    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!