8.21.2012

AUTUMN MOON - The Bohemian Collective Fall Lookbook >>>


Yesterday was the release of the new Bohemian Collective lookbook, AUTUMN MOON.  It was such a labor of love and Im wildly excited that it is finally out in the world.  Please read the post here on the blog and then go pour through the images Katelyn and I created together.  It was so much fun working with a friend on a collaboration like this.  Along with each artisan who contributed their work, it all made for a stunning collection that I am so very proud of.  

After a long two weeks, I am pumping myself up to get back into the groove of work.  After the collection was released yesterday, I cleaned and mopped all our floors, and all around the house, picked up, freshened up, re organized.  Clearing my space for a new intention, always helps me clear my mind.  Now this morning, I am getting back to tons of unanswered emails, and filling orders.  We unexpectedly had to buy all new tires for my car yesterday, so this just might result in another sale in the shop... Ill keep you posted if so.  Until then, I am still have the 15% off sale if you buy more than one item, by using the code MULTIPLE15 at checkout, in my Roots and Feathers shop.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor! Your images are soooo lovely. :) I also like to clean and organize when new things are headed my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photos look amazing.

    xthesimplethingsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are beautiful ...
    seems to fly ...

    .:magiko:.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these pictures look like from magazine <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah what a fun site!! I am soo excited to find you!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!