3.29.2012

Softspoken Collaboration - Part 1 >>>

A while back I worked on a photoshoot collaboration with Softspoken. I wanted to wait until she had a chance to upload the images to her shop before posting them. You can now find a few floating around in her listings! I adore her work, so very well made, and just the whole vibe of her company stands out to me from the sea of crochet artists. I just totally dig her. I did about 8 different styles, so there are way too many images to share all at once... So I decided to break it up into a few of my favorites from each style in different posts. This was one of my favorite styles from the shoot. 

Im currently working on a new collaboration with another artist, along with designing an actual lookbook, I cant wait to share!  And Im not spilling any beans, but I have a HUGE collaborative photo project Ill be working on in the background, Im so excited I could just burst.  Im hoping my dream really comes to fruition with this one!

PEACE,
Laura

13 comments:

  1. I can't get over your style! I love it. A lot. This photographer is very talented too.

    I vote we get more of the picturesfrom the shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you liz! photography will always be a love of mine! more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, beautiful accessories!!! I've been in love with crocheted vests for a while now, however I couldn't think of what to wear under them to make them really pop... YOU NAILED IT!!!

    I also adore the bright pop of color with your headband. ♥ SO awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures look gorgeous! great job

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crawled out from under my rock for a bit and just discovered your blog/shop...LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over how in LOVE with that giant dream catcher I am!

    ReplyDelete
  7.  i dont think ill ever get over it either :)

    ReplyDelete
  8.  yay!  im glad you found it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9.  i adore crochet vests.  im so happy i found this one, it goes with so much!  thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!