11.09.2011

Customer appreciation >>>

I wanted to share a few of my most recent customer appreciation photos.  I used to get alot of these when I made clothing for Violet Bella... and I just started getting a few for Roots and Feathers, and for Skyline Fever.  These always make my day.  These photos vary from real life friends, internet friends and etsy customers.  I love the first two... same ring, two different girls!  Do you have any photos you have taken of yourself wearing our stuff?  If so, send it our way!


And one of my Roots and Feathers necklaces made its way into Threadsence's new lookbook, which is so beautiful.  You can barely see it, but its the chunky beaded feather one.  View the new lookbook here.

PEACE,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. Oooh nice!!
    The girl on the 4th photo has such a beautiful smile...waw!
    Love your works Laura,
    Greetings
    Eline

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some gorgeous photos. How fun to see your hard work shining out in the great big world!
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that something you make is shared with so many people from different walks of life. Awesome.

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh! they are so beautiful!!!

    are you lookin' at me, laura? ;-) i WILL do this...things have been crazy hectic but i WANT to do this.

    it feels like a sisterhood of sorts, seeing all your loveliness wrapped around these beautiful souls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, everyone looks so beautiful in your creations, I love this post.

    <3LJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable post. I love your work. So pretty. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Beautiful people!
    I love how your jewelry completes an outfit on every one of these people (well except the first two.)
    Not to mention those wonderful shirts at the bottom--I love the feel they give off!

    You know what? This was a fun post. I hope to see more in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some gorgeous customers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!