3.17.2011

Ruche Pretties...


I know I have said several times how honored I am to be a part of such a beautiful site, but again, I truly am.  When Ruche first toom me on I had no idea that my jewelry would do so well.  Now it seems like everytime I check the site, something else is sold out.  I can hardly believe it time after time.  I truly feel like they have been one of the biggest blessings in my life and business.

Here are a few of the things on their site that I currently love.  There are so many though, and their prices are very reasonable compared to many sites.  And if you want to be taken away for a moment to a really pretty place, check out thier lookbooks, they are so dreamy.



You can find my jewelry on their site just by typing in Violet Bella in their search bar!

Ill share some pics later to give you a visual of how much really goes on behind the scenes here in my little house, besides what you see going into my etsy shop!

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Oohh those lace-y shorts are so girly and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ruche!! And your jewelry too, OF COURSE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks for sharing this on line shop! I love every single item in it... I just bought a jacket off it! Can't wait to receive it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!