2.09.2011

Red Velvet

If you have not yet checked out Red Velvet's new website, you must!  All of the girls from the Red Velvet team did such a great job with styling, layout and pretty-ness!  I love how easy it is to use, and the fun sections they created like Trends & Favorites...


Im super excited to have a little line in their shop for this spring!  You can find these Violet Bella necklaces only at the Red Velvet shop or website!  Just search Violet Bella in their search bar.


My favorite part of the website is the lookbook.  Completely inspiring since I have always wanted to make one of these.  And I always adore the ones from Ruche... the RV girls did an amazing job for their first one!


Go have fun exploring their new site!

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I've already explored and purchased from their shop, it's amazing!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe that I just went through your entire blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their new shop. So many pretty things. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!