2.06.2011

Pretty Braids

After all of this house talk, I decided to lighten things up a bit with a pretty/funny hair post.  One of the biggest buzzes going around again in fashion is braids.  So I decided to try my hand at it.  It was pretty and I enjoy it.

And it made for some really silly after shots!  Ha ha, I love playing with my hair when its all crazy after having it up for the day.

Little moments like these make me super happy!

I have lots of fun things to share... but Im feeling a bit overwhelmed with stuff right now, so it may be here and there... well see.  James is getting crazy and going through his vinyls to see what he sell, and Im going to do the same thing with the whole house!

PEACE,
Laura

12 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous hair :) and I loooove the silly ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair color!!:) And your braids!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a beautiful job. I love the way they look with your straight bangs. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always love those style of braids, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look so lovely! What a pity I have short hair, I would try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Braids are definitely super fun! Pretty much my hair is always up in braids. haha Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love braids. I used to wear them all the time when I had longer hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, you look beautiful! and i love your dangling earrings <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. House hunting, moving and the whole transition can be hugely stressful. We have been homeless twice (and with young children) Everything will be okay. Be like water, and flow around the obsticles, and surrender. You look beautiful,I am inspired to give the hairdo a go tommorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a hairdresser i always wanted to give a braid perm. Braid the hair all over, solution it with the solutions and rimse and habe the waves permanantly like you would after you take out having braids in your hair
    They look cute on you

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had lots of fun! Good luck purging your house. It's always freeing and exciting to make room for new possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!