2.18.2011

Creative Necklace Shoutout

My friend Katelyn of Scrufmeisterk is making the most adorable fabric necklaces ever!  I got her first simple large leaf one and wore it yesterday (pics to come)... And I cant wait to get one of these babies.  And since she was my little helper, I have credit built up, so it will fill a little hole in my shopping void!

I think these necklaces are the perfect blend of sweet femininity, craftyness & boho.  I love the blend of the chunky leaves and bows with the thin delicate string and light airy brass filagree balls.  Simply perfection.  I hope she makes a million of these babies!

You can find this one here.

and this one here.

Such sweetness....

PEACE,
Laura

14 comments:

  1. i saw these! they are just lovely. my favorite is the teal bow necklace. seriously, a creatively genius idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!
    the fabric leaves are just so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on more today for you to choose from. I am so glad you love them. Thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful combination, your friend is really creative ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ridiculously in love with those necklaces. I wish I could afford them right now! Hopefully she will make plenty more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pure sweetness! she is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! i love the use of fabric in jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so sweet! Sort of like collecting favorite things and lucky charms and peaceful reminders . . . and then wearing them. Makes for a happy day, I'm sure.


    Ladaisi Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. akkk love them all! I have been watchig her post them on Facebook and I am soooo impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like very much
    Will visit her site now

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://doortopemberley.blogspot.com/2011/02/diky-lauro-thank-you-laura.html
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely adorable. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. im so glad everyone enjoyed katelyn's work! it think they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!