1.06.2011

Meet Nutmeg

Over christmas we added a new little friend to our family.  He seems to be fitting in quite well with everyone!  Meet Nutmeg... he was lovingly handmade just for me by my aunt Lisa.  I was an extremely happy girl when I opened up this package.

Here is Bella hanging out with all of the babies!  I will never get over how beautiful she is, and sooooo photogenic...

Yesterday was James' birthday, and we spent the day driving in the hillcountry looking for cool homes for sale (even though we are not ready to buy, we love to drive and look), lounging around the house, we watched The Diving Bell & The Butterfly (and now I want to read the book), he played some video games with his best friend, and I discover Grooveshark and obsessively saved songs I love, so now I have a new playlist on the blog!  Its not as cute, and you actually have to hit the play button, but my music options are soooo much better than the last one, an so much easier!!!

In honor of my hubby's bday, go check out his shop!

And tomorrow is my next Top 5 Fridays... remember this feature is based on your input, so go on over to this post and leave a comment of what you would like to see a Top 5 of!!!

PEACE,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. nutmeg is pretty cute! sounds like you two had a great day, well spent!
    xoxo~meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutmeg is cute! I used to make crochet owls. Bella is supremely photogenic! :) I featured your calendar on my blog (here: http://deerlittlefawn.blogspot.com/2011/01/cute-calendars.html)
    xBeth
    P.S. Very Happy Birthday to james for yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh nutmeg is just adorable and bella! omg why so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That movie was amazing wasn't it. I bought the book after watching it but have not read it yet! Want me to send you my copy when I am done???
    Love Nutmeg!! Too cute!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. amber, that would be awesome. let me know what you think of it! i have a hard time sitting down to read novels sometimes b/c my brain doesnt stop long enough.... i wish i did more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nutmeg is the cutest! And wow Bella is photogenic.
    I thought the book was better than the movie! I'm sure you'll love it.
    Oh and I also love looking at homes for sale it's so much fun. I've given you an award on my blog because I think your site is so amazing! Check it out if you like, or don't, that's also fine! Going to check out you husband's shop now.
    Kiss
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh so cute! And that kitty cat...oh my! I have never seen a cat that photographed so well! BEAUTIFUL! What a fuzzy, sweet looking baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your collection of little animals! Nutmeg makes a nice addition, I love his name! Bella is SUCH a beautiful kitty, she could be a model! And I like your new playlist, love love the songs you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. QUE BELLEZA DE FOTO Y DE GATITA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!