12.04.2010

Graceful

I am so excited to share that James and I are now in two stores together! A new local shop called Graceful just had their Grand Opening last night, and I am honestly hands down in LOVE. I am so honored that both me and my husband get to carry our goods in this store. It reminds me so much of my mother, its almost a painful beauty.

I snapped a photo of James standing in front of his shirts on the rack, they looked so cute!!!! It was such a cool thing to walk into the room and see his owl shirt first thing! I cant even imagine how excited he felt. I remember that feeling the first time I saw my work all displayed in a real store!

His birdie shirt was lovingly displayed on the mannequin in the front room, and I must say it looks so stunning with a little vest! I am so impressed with all of the display and decorating in the store, it makes my heart peaceful and joyful.
Photobucket

My jewelry is all displayed on a gorgeous little desk when you first walk in, and it has a huge mirror hanging above, sooooo very lovely. Here are a few shots of the way they displayed it all...
PhotobucketThe rest of the store is just candy for your eyes, if you are a lover of old and rustic things, which I am. They served mimosas which we super yummy. Just take a look at the beauty here...
Photobucket
PhotobucketI am truly inspired by this store, unlike I have been before. It feels like it brings me home to my roots, to my mother, to a calming place.

PEACE,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. Aw that's adorable! I'm so happy for you both! The shop looks amazing! It must be so exiting! :)
    Happy Weekend to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys' stuff looks so cool in that shop! :)

    Honestly you inspire me to want to be as successful as you, I love what you do! :D

    I wish you all the luck in the world, and I hope all goes well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! I wish there were stores around these mountains like that! :)
    Wicked cute that you both sell your amazing items together in the same places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you both! That shop looks lovely, too bad it's so far away! I sent you/James another convo about the shirt, I hope you got it!! Have a great weekend!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful, and such a good fit for your stuff-- sincere congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo beautiful!!! How exciting! Congratulations! You two are livin the dream :) <3

    xoxo Rachael Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, everything looks so cute and gorgeous. I love your photos so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the both of you! That store looks amazing!! I hope to visit it on our next trip to Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!