8.09.2010

New Clothes in Shop

I feel like Ive been a bit neglectful of my little blog world lately since Ive been so busy with work. I have a few big orders that Ive been working on behind the scenes. As much as I love that I have these orders in, I cant wait to be done with them so I can breathe a bit more, and focus on what I love most. But I am not complaining, this is how I make a living, and it is all part of it! I am very thankful for all of the moments, even the long boring ones where I feel like Im going cross eyed :)

I am going to try to stay more on it, especially for my Nanna, one of the biggest reasons I post all the stuff I make, so she gets to see on a regular basis what I am making and up to, I LOVE YOU NANNA!!!!

Here are some of the newest little creations I made this past week, two of them are still in the shop! This first pillow case top I think has to be my all time favorite so far. And on the mannequin is my new awesome belt from Ruche, which i LOVE.






I love this suspender style jumper dress, made from all vintage materials, so cute :)

more clothes coming to the shop very soon...
ciao for now!

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. i love your clothes!! the pillowcase top is adorable=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura your clothes are always lovely!
    kiss
    Annagiulia

    PS: I finally opened my blog, you're welcome ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful!!! I'm soooo much in love with that first top you posted!!!!!! Beautiful! I love that you post for Nanna. That's so cute and sweet! Love that. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I'll think twice before I walk past those old bed linens in the Thrift Store... What new life can be breathed into them!

    You are so clever and so talented :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!