2.23.2010

Thank You!!!

Hey everyone!

It snowed in Bandera today! I couldnt believe it. We woke up around 9 and then it started snowing. It was just little snow flurries, but its not something we would have ever expected, especially after having two days of perfect picnic weather! James and I both were thoroughly enjoyed!

Our friends left today, boo. It was so nice to see them! I am in the middle of editing some photos, so maybe by tomorrow!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I made it into the top 5 in the photography category for The Lovelies! I cant believe I have gotten so many votes, wow! There are still 5 days left! I am now falling behind in the lead, but no worries, all who entered are very deserving! If you still want to vote, all you have to do is leave a comment, or retweet with the click of a button! Click the link below:

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR ME, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

And I have seen many new followers to my blog since my recent giveaway, funny how that happens :) I just want to say HI! I try to comment back to many of my comments, but sometimes I get behind and cant get to them all, just know that I truly appreciate them all!!!



I should be adding some new work to the shop very soon, Ill let you know!

Peace,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. well laura its no problem at all, we're all rooting for you, you deserve it because you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!