11.14.2009

Shop of the Day


FEATURES GALORE!!!


This gorgeous blog contacted me and let me know they featured my "Morningtime" photograph on their blog! {the yellow teacup}

I sold two prints of it today!

Check out

------------------------------------

I AM THE FEATURED SELLER ON PAPERNSTITCH TODAY!!!

go check it out, my membership ends in a few days :(



---------------------------------

THIS TREASURY I CREATED MADE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE!

ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT!!!


-----------------------------------

MY
HAZEL DRESS made into this FRONT PAGE treasury today also!

---------------------------------------

I CREATED THIS TREASURY ALSO, NO FRONT PAGE, BUT I THINK ITS BEAUTIFUL...




A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY READERS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT! AND TO ALL WHO MAKE BEAUTIFUL TREASURIES!

peace,
laura

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Congrats!!!!

    all of these great things are happening for you! i couldn't think of anyone who deserves it more ;o)

    thank you for sharing that link! i just spent an hour cruising it, lol!!!!!

    love + luck + bliss,
    missysue xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i did the same thing when i found it!

    and thank you so much, you are too kind!

    peace,
    laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!