10.20.2009

Indie Home Inspiration

I found these images online and they feel oh so comfy and homey to me. Just my style. Very inspiring. I have been dreaming of the day James and I can turn our dream of building a home into a reality. Sometimes it seems like such a big feet that it will never happen. But I realize that is just the attitude that will keep it from happening. It WILL happen. I am so glad that we both see eye to eye on the importance of doing it slow and not getting into debt. No credit cards in this house!






I have also been dreaming lately of the day we will make a little mini laura or james. So has James. We are beginning to think about this with more intention and desire. I think we have decided to begin preparing for the day we will try. Not quite yet, but in the near future. I am going to start myself on a healthier routine to get my body and soul prepared. I think it is a very important part of the process. And its one that is entirely up to me to accomplish. With the support of James of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think these boots are entirely too cute.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I am stealing this compilation of photos from a fellow blogger:

so inspiring for photographs, im in love...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONT FORGET, THERE IS A FREE VIOLET BELLA PHOTOGRAPH GIVEAWAY!

GO TO THIS BLOG TO FIND OUT DETAILS...

CLICK HERE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etsy
Buy Handmade
violetbella


PEACE,
LAURA

4 comments:

  1. Oh those first two photos of the rooms are amazing!!! The second one, especially. And trying for a baby? How sweet! It's wonderful that you are preparing your body and soul first- good for you.

    Have a lovely day!
    Amy

    P.S. I want those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    thank you. it will still be a while before we actually try, but i hope this will help!

    and i want those boots too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the red lampshade in photo #2! & the boots are to die for....
    laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the house pics...I could see that being y'alls place. (I actually thought it was til I read more of what you wrote! haha!)

    I feel you on the baby thing too...I'm in that same boat-getting prepared physically & spiritually...but y'all already have the big hurdle out of the way. marriage! :) hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!