10.11.2009

Finding Beauty in the Breakdown



INSPIRATION

{various artists}


Created with fd's Flickr Toys


art by Burntfeather
{http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=26109593}

Sometimes it is the weirdest feeling to not have my mother.
It doesnt feel real still. January will already be two years.
I still miss her like I did a year ago.
I feel like I went through a period where it made me so much stronger.
But lately I feel so weak.
So vulnerable.
I lost my light heartedness somewhere.
James helps me when we are silly together.
But I feel an underlying sadness that doesnt seem to go away.
Ive become quite the hermit lately.
Dont really feel like hanging out.
Sorry.
But today I started sewing again.
It feels good.
Finding beauty like the images above helps also.
Its not as bad as this probably sounds,
I just wanted to put it out there into the void.

I miss you mom.

love you,
laura

1 comment:

  1. I am so very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how hard it is to lose someone you love so much.

    It's good to put feelings like this out in the open. It's wonderful that you're able to find beauty, laugh and find love in old hobbies.

    I know I'm new to your blog, but just know that I'm thinking of you.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!